Kid's Closet Connection children's consignment events prides itself in conducting Top Drawer semi-annual consignment events that feature nearly new items for baby and kids from local families. These items are offered to the public where they can purchase top quality items for their kids and save bundles off of retail prices.
Do you have outgrown nearly new clothing, shoes, toys, baby gear, books and more that you kids have outgrown or no longer use? Then become a consignor with Kid's Closet Connection!
Benefits of consigning with KCC:
To get started selling with KCC:
How it Works:
1. Register as a consignor.
2. Gather your nearly new items in great condition.
3. Launder and clean any items you are bringing to the sale.
4. Prep them for the sale by hanging clothing on a hanger and securing other items appropriately by reading our Merchandise Prep page.
5. Price and tag your items using our online tagging system.
6. Drop off your items at one of our drop off days/times.
7. Shop at our Consignor Presale where you get to shop before we open to the public.
8. Pick up your unsold items or consider donating to our local charity.
Consignors make up to 70% of the selling price by signing up to help out or assist with the sale!
A vast array of HELPER opportunities are available, there is something for everyone!
Get the most out of your sales! Learn from the best and get all of the information you need to have a successful time selling!