Make 65% on all the items you sell less a $12.50 consignor fee (reduced to $6.25 for our Holiday sales) that is taken directly out of your check (no payment up front!)
Shop the presales before the public to have access to the best deals!
Tag items once and then easily transfer them to any other Kid’s Closet Connection sale!
View your sales totals each day after the daily sales are uploaded!
Have access to many resources to help you get your items ready!
Decide if you want to pick items up to take to future sales or donate them to our charity!
We will send periodic emails leading up to the sale containing important reminders and information. Be sure to read them so that you can stay up to date!
If you are new to consigning and not sure where to start, the Seven Seller Steps video above gives a great overview!
The Kid’s Closet Connection YouTube channel has more helpful videos on many different topics.
Check out our Facebook Page, Kid’s Closet Connection – Adams County, Pa and click “going” to the upcoming sale event
Share the event with your friends and family and on your own Facebook page.
Refer a friend who signs up and consigns at the sale and your consignor fee will be waived! Tell them when registering to select they found us through a friend and enter your name.
You get to set your own prices in our online tagging system. If you have questions on pricing, please reach out to us!
Spring 2024 Consignor Drop Off and Pick Up times can be found under Full Sale Schedule.
We are here to support and help you in whatever way we can to make the sale the best it can be for you. If you have questions please reach out by email to email@example.com or phone 301-992-8204 (Kyle)
1. Register as a consignor.
2. Gather your nearly new items in great condition.
3. Launder and clean any items you are bringing to the sale.
4. Prep them for the sale by hanging clothing on a hanger and securing other items appropriately by reading our Merchandise Prep page.
5. Price and tag your items using our online tagging system.
6. Drop off your items at one of our drop off days/times.
7. Shop at our Consignor Presale where you get to shop before we open to the public.
8. Pick up your unsold items or consider donating to our local charity.
Consignors make up to 70% of the selling price by signing up to help out or assist with the sale!
A vast array of HELPER opportunities are available, there is something for everyone!
Get the most out of your sales! Learn from the best and get all of the information you need to have a successful time selling!