If you have tried your hand at consignment stores or attempted using buy ~ sell ~ trade groups, then you understand that clearing the clutter can be time consuming and in some cases not very profitable.... Friend, stop wasting your time!
Find out more consignor information/instructions HERE.
Register to sell in person!
Great way to Recycle your out grown kid gear
Eliminate the hassle of Buy~Sell~Trade groups
Receive HIGHER payouts than other consignment stores
No more haggling in the HEAT at yard sales
Spend less time and earn more!
*Your actual check amount will depend on how many items you bring, the type & quality of items, the price of your items, etc.... $200-$300 is the average amount that a consignor takes home, but will vary from consignor to consignor.
How it Works:
1. Register as a consignor.
2. Gather your nearly new items in great condition.
3. Launder and clean any items you are bringing to the sale.
4. Prep them for the sale by hanging clothing on a hanger and securing other items appropriately by reading our Merchandise Prep page.
5. Price and tag your items using our online tagging system.
6. Drop off your items at one of our drop off days/times.
7. Shop at our Consignor Presale where you get to shop before we open to the public.
8. Pick up your unsold items or consider donating to our local charity.
Consignors make up to 70% of the selling price by signing up to help out or assist with the sale!
A vast array of HELPER opportunities are available, there is something for everyone!
Get the most out of your sales! Learn from the best and get all of the information you need to have a successful time selling!